Cyprus is a regional and international maritime centre and provides multiple incentives promoting the registration of ships under the Cypriot flag.
The country has risen to the peak of the world’s merchant navy capacity rankings as thousands of commercial vessels around the globe wave the Cypriot flag.
Marios Hartsiotis & Co LLC provides a wide variety of services in the area of shipping and maritime law including:
- Admiralty Litigation
- Ship Registration under the Cyprus flag – Transfer – Deletion
- Vessel Management Agreements
- Drafting and Negotiating of Shipping contracts
- Drafting and Reviewing of Crew employment contract
- Crew Employment Disputes
- Structuring and Tax Planning of Shipping Companies
- Shipbuilding Contracts
- Official Records’ Search